ESTATE PLANNING FOR FAMILIES OF INDIVIDUALS
WITH A BRAIN INJURY
A Carolyn Rocchio Caregivers webinar featuring Keith Miles, Esq. Airs live at 3 p.m. ET August 11, 2022. Registration closes at 11:59 p.m. ET August 10, 2022.
What are important considerations for future planning when you are caregiver to a loved one with a brain injury? Join Keith Miles, Esq., MBA, LL.M., for a discussion centered around estate planning, special needs trusts, and ABLE accounts.
- Factors related to special gifting, trust creation, beneficiary designation and other powers if they become incapacitated.
- The purpose of supplemental needs language in wills or revocable trusts.
- The role of a standby special needs trusts for individuals with a brain injury under the age of 65.
- The function of a standalone supplemental needs trust.
- The impact of coordinating your supplemental needs trust with an ABLE account, if available..